Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mama Said There'd Be Days Like This...

...you know, where I finally sat down to at my Viking to sew after having assembled all my mending projects, cut out the Christmas stockings (and their linings and interlinings), and taking the buckles off my daughter's new Columbia snowpants so I could shorten the straps so they would fit before we leave on our ski vacation after Christmas...

...AND PROCEEDED TO BREAK MY MACHINE'S LOW-SHANK SNAP-ON ANKLE!!!!   (For the second time this year. Gaaaaahhh!!!!)

This time I was able to find the part on eBay (I ordered two, because, well, it's only a matter of time, you know...) for only $11.99 including shipping.  With any luck, I'll be sewing by Monday afternoon.

Good thing I didn't sign up to sew costumes for the Children's Pageant at church this year, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, and appreciate the time you take to make them.