Monday, January 4, 2010

WAS: Curses! Foiled again!
NOW: Well, that resolution didn't last long, did it?

I almost bought fabric tonight.  My swatches from Emma One Sock arrived while we were away last week, and I decided to purchase this floral cotton voile (which had the perfect shades of gray and tobacco to go with two pairs of pants I have almost NOTHING to wear with):



only to find out that it was SOLD OUT.  Arghhhhh!!!  My only hope is that someone bought some, doesn't like it, and returns it.

Edited to add:

Guess what?  I sent an email to Linda at EOS, and it turns out there were two 2.25 roll end pieces left after all!  So I bought it, but I found a bunch of other things I want to get swatches of first, before she ships it. 

(BTW, the colors in the swatch above are not very accurate, at least on my monitor.  The "rosey pink" flowers are a deep pink, close to fuschia, and the whole thing looks much more blue than it is IRL.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments, and appreciate the time you take to make them.